Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hanging Out in the Kitchen

We spent the beginning of last week skiing at Okemo with Gramps and Mimi. It was a fantastic trip, and I highly recommend Okemo to any families who ski - it really put Sunday River (our destination last year) to shame.

We came home early on Wednesday, leaving at 8am to beat the predicted storm, which turned out to be a total non-event here in Massachusetts. So, we had an afternoon at home, which was lovely and relaxing. Lucy and I spent some time hanging out in the kitchen and she decided it was time to eat some grapes. The following video shows you what ensued, and includes her current favorite declaration ("I did it!") a couple of times:



And for those of you with shorter attention spans, this 21 second clip embodies what life with an almost two-year-old Lucy is often like, complete with "I want" statements, "No, Mommy" and grabbing. I'm able to be philosophical enough about all this to find it somewhat cute:

No comments: